Friday, October 17, 2008

This.Week's.Favorites

Favorite things of the week: I stole this sucker from Adrienne, and she made it up all by her little self. She's so creative, and I'm such a boring copy cat. I think that's why we make the best sort of best friends. I just leech everything off of her and leave her feeling gratified. :) I do love my Adi-pooh.

Breakfast-Half of a Hershey's chocolate bar while speeding to the Temple this morning. There's nothing like a nice healthy serving of chocolate to get you going in the morning!

Music- You can make fun of me all you want, because if I weren't me, I'd make fun of me. Best iTunes purchase of the week?*gulp* Jesse McCartney's latest album "Departure." Yeah, yeah, just go ahead and laugh, but this kid's got some potential! He's like a little baby version of JT. It's pretty precious. Best song? "Leavin'"

Clothing-My aunt Debbie let me borrow a sweet blouse she wore when she was in college. It's a vintage red quarter sleeve beauty with pleats down the front middle and an off centered collar. I feel so stankin' classy.

Drink-Passionfruit drink from Se Llama Peru. I can always count on my Rick outings for new tasty discoveries.

Deal-10% off of all shoes purchased for the mission (even if they're frumpy/boring shoes). Being a missionary (or pre-missionary, in my case) in Utah rocks! Everyone loves to give you sweet deals. I don't know why anyone would complain about being called to the Provo, UT mission.

Moment-Falling off of the curb south of campus, while trying to look like an adorable/creative child in a college student's body. I am so graceful.

Saying- "You, Me, Pumpkins and Carving Knives. Let's do it." -Katie Geilman in reference to Jack Handy's quote, “Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the person's house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o-lantern with a knife stuck in the side of its head with a note that says 'You.'"

Political-Joe the Plumber...SNL style. It's good to know Joe has a nice shoe box to sleep in at night. :)

TV- The Office: "Wanna go out?" -Micheal to Holly.



School- It will be over next week! Please pray for me! I need to ace a Spanish test next week and this little white girl needs all the help she can get.

Smell- Fructis Garnier Hairspray. I kid you not, I could successfully use this stuff as perfume. My hair smells so darn attractive. I would date it if I could, but unfortunately I have a mission to attend to....

Social- Temple and lunch date this morning with Sarah Ray.

Possession- Micro-fishnet tights = Conservative hotness. Mmm boy!

1 comment:

Laura said...

hahaha
That was probably the most awkward hug I've ever seen. wow

Good luck with your test!