Friday, April 20, 2007

Off to the Motherland!

Ok Familypants,
I'll be off on my little adventure in a few days here and things are a bit hectic with finals, packing, moving, and my crazy new hair color to deal with. However, I figured since I'd be leaving ya'll during two very important and event-filled months, I'd try to keep in touch via blog.
In case you're wondering, I leave for England on Tuesday the 24th and I'll be backpacking in the motherland until my study abroad program ends on June 15th. After that, I'll be going on another sort of adventure with some of my more daring friends. We'll be spending the next three weeks in Italy, Switzerland, France, and Spain. I'll try not to get too lost, or mugged too much. I will, however, try to gain as much chocolate weight as possible and try my shot at skinny dipping in each country (just for kicks). I'll be carefully documenting my little trip and I'll post pictures every chance I get (probably not of the skinny dipping).
Just in case I don't get too many chances in Europe, here are some pictures of me in Utah (I know, boring). This way, every time you are missing me and your heart feels like it's going to combust due to an overload of Evelyn nostalgia, you can just hop on the net, look at these photos, remember me, and cry some more.
Family! I really will miss you. I'm interested to see how I will handle homesickness, because let's face it, Provo Canyon's the farthest I've lived from home for an extended peroid of time. Good luck on all the babies and birthdays and baptisms and all that other jazz. I'll miss you all! Please take care of Muddy for me...she's such a good kitty. Oh, and if the attic goes up in flames, please try your hardest to retrieve my snowboard, it's such a pretty thing. Anywho, I hope you all know that I love you to pieces and I appreciate all of your encouragement and support!
Much love,
Evelyn

1 comment:

Butternugget said...

Good luck, Evelyn - thanks for the update & pictures.
-Kris Anne