Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Plane rides and Scotland

After endless hours of airplane travel and many cricks in my neck, I've arrived in Scotland. I'm happy to say that I won't be on a plane for a good long while; it's a wretched place to sleep. It's 10:30 am here, which means it's something like 3:30 am in Utah. My body's freaking out on me; it's so confused. Luckily I have night quil so I'll be able to knock myself out tonight (thanks for the tip Andrea).
Our program doesn't start until thursday, so we have a couple days to hang out here in Edinburgh. We're going to head out to see some castles and scotish livestock. Word on the street is that the billy goats here speak in a keen scotish accent. We saw some sweet oreo looking cows on the way over and I'm pumped about that. Mostly, I'm just a little delerious from jet lag and no sleep (Ann and I pulled an all nighter before we left). Anywho, I just wanted you to know that we have arrived safely and I hope you are all doing well. I'm about to take some knarly pictures...so stay posted.
Much love,
Ev

2 comments:

Cheryl and Dave said...

Hey Evy-Poo! How is it in the land of the green? You must know that we miss you already and hope all is well. We had Rachel's baby shower and Andrea's graduation thing and it was weird without you there. Keep us updated on life! Love ya~

Cheryl

Daniel said...

Poo....
Sweetness, enjoy hanging out in good old scotland for me. While you are there be sure and find a battered and fried pizza or mars bars. If you have issues finding them let me know and I will ask Mark McCormack (my buddy who served in Scotland) where you can get them.
Take care of yourself and don't get too addicted to Nyquil!
Daniel