Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The ABC Game...and no, I'm not talking about gum here

So, I totally stole this from my friend Marianne, but I thought it was neat (phrase should be said in the same way you'd say, "We are the same height--that is neat.)

A-Attached or Single? Single, and what a beautiful thing it is to be. I bought food for myself for the first time yesterday. It was liberating in a new sort of way.
B-Best Friend? I have loads of 'em: Adrienne, Charise, Rebecca, Rick, Andrea, Mom, Jeff...ok, maybe that's not "loads" but I feel like I am blessed with a healthy stock of people who love me. :)
C- Cake or Pie? Pie, preferably made WITHOUT a food processor so as one may not enter the risk of slashing one's index finger to shreds. (Trust me on this one.)
D-Day of Choice? Hmm, Monday? I usually feel nice and refreshed from oversleeping on the weekend.
E-Essential Items? John Mayer's album Continuum, honey and oat granola bars, chacos, and cell phone.
F- Favorite color? Coral and a nice turquoise-ocean green. I'm obsessed.
G-Gummy Bears or Worms? Like, earth worms?
H-Hometown? Highland, UT. Preferred hometown? Highlands of Scotland.
I-Favorite Indulgence? Expensive almond granola bar from BYU bookstore with Ocean Spray grapefruit juice. I get 'em after every exam as a reward...and sometimes just when I feel like it too. OooOOoo, also good: chocolate covered cinnamon bears--oh boy!
J-January or July? Well, that depends. Am I snowboarding or hiking?
K-Kids? Kids are very cute, and expensive. I'm not quite rich enough...but someday when my teacher's salary kicks in....
L-Life isn't complete without? Religion, Family, Health and Education...and Chocolate...and possibly John Mayer.
M-Marriage Date?
 Seriously? People go on dates where the activity is to get married? Is that everyone's big secret in Provo. Sheesh, I sure missed the memo on that one.
Real answer? Hell no.
N-Number of brothers and sisters? Preface: I'm not lying. 8 brothers and 6 beautiful sisters. We are a pretty hot family. Included in the hot bunch are 4 swell step siblings...so no, my mom did not have all 15 of us, just a healthy amount of 11.
O-Oranges or Apples? Yes?
P-Phobia and Fears? I'm afraid of the dark, which means I am afraid of all monsters (under the bed, in my closet, lurking outside of my door. I have to kneel on my bed when I say my evening prayers...and yes, I am 21.) I'm also afraid of ghosts, werewolves, wolves, anythings with fangs really, the devil, cellulite, zombies (let's not even talk about the movie "I Am Legend.") But, thankfully I am NOT afraid of spiders. They're quite lovely.
Q-Quote? This one really fits my situation as of late: "I hope life isn't a joke, because I don't get it." --Jack Handy
R-Reason to smile? My birthday in next Monday!! Which means tin foil dinners and Bunco up the canyon with my family!!!
S-Season of choice? Summer--no contest.

T-Tag ten people? No.
U-Unknown fact about me? Fact: contrary to popular belief I like watching some movies (they must be of high historical or comical quality) and I also like playing video games...ok, just mario cart and guitar hero, but video games, nevertheless.
V-Vegetable?
 Artichokes--they make everything so posh.
W-Worse habit? Facebook...it is the ultimate time-sucking black hole of cyber surfing doom!!!
Y-Your favorite food? I really love all food, but some favorites are Mom's twice baked potatoes and corn flake chicken, Rick's Thai curry, Kinder Bueno Bars, Betos' Bacon Breakfast Burritos (say that 10 times fast), anything Rachel and Cheryl make, and Cadbury chocolate.
Z-Zodiac Sign? Cancer....yeah, I'm pretty crabby. ;)

No comments: