Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Gizoogle

Same post, transformizzled by da powa of gizoogle.com
...Fo all you wanna be gangstas.

The ABC Game...and no, I'm not rapping `bout gum here


So, I totally stole this fizzle mah homie Marianne, but I thought it was nizzy (phrase should be said in tha same way you'd say, "We is tha same height--that is nizzy.)

A-Attached or Single? Single, n whizzay a beautiful thing it is ta be like this and like that and like this and uh. I bought food fo` me fo` tha F-to-tha-izzirst tizzle yesterday ya feelin' me?. It was liberat'n in a new sort of way so sit back relax new jacks get smacked.
B-Best Homie? I hizzle loads of 'em: Adrienne, Charise, Rebecca, R-to-tha-izzick, Andrea, Mom, Jeff...ok, maybe that's not "loads" but I fizzy like I am blessed wit a healthy stock of thugz who love me. :)
C- Cakes or Pie? Pie, preferably made witout a food processor so as one may not enta tha rizzy of doggy stylin' one's index finga ta shreds in tha dogg pound. (Trust me on this one.)
D-Day of Choice? Hmm, Monday? I usually feel funky n refreshed fizzy oversleep'n on tha weekend.
E-Essential Items? J-to-tha-izzohn Poser album Continuum,honey n oat granola bizzars, chacos, n cizzay phone.
F- Favorite color? Coral n a funky turquoisizzle green. I'm obsessed.
G-Gummy Bears or Worms? Like, earth worms? Yo!
H-Hometown?Highland, UT. Preferred hometown? Da ghetto Highlands of Scotland.
I-Favorite Indulgence? Expensive almond granola bar fizzle BYU bookstore wit Ocean Spray grapefruit juice . Aint no L-I-M-I-to-tha-T. I git 'em gangsta every exam as a reward...and sometizzles jizzle whizzay I feel like it too. OooOOoo, also good: chocolate covered cinnamon bears--Drop it like its hot!
J-January or July? Wiznell, tizzle depends. Am I snowboard'n or hik'n�?
K-Kids?Kids is very cute, n expensive. I'm not quite blingin' enough...but someday whiznen mah teacha's salary kicks in....dang!
L-Life isn't complete witout? Religion, Family, Health n Education...and Chocolate...and possibly John Mayer.
M-Marriage Date?
 Seriously? People go on dates where tha activity is ta git married? Is that everyone's big secret in Provo. Sheesh, I sure missed tha memo on that one . Aint no stoppin' this gansta female.
Rizzy answa�? Hell no.
Pimp of brotha n sista�? Preface: I'm not ly'n� fo yo. 8 brotha n 6 beautiful sista�. We is a pretty hot family. Included in tha hot bunch is 4 swiznell step bros and all, mah mom did not have all 15 of us, J-to-tha-izzust a healthy amount of 11 . Death row 187 4 life.
O-Oranges or Apples? Fo rizzle?
P-Phobia n Fears? I'm afraid of tha dizzark, whizzich means I am afraid of all monstas (unda tha bizned, in mah closet, steppin' outside of mah door. I hizzle ta kneel on mah bed wizzle I say mah even'n praya...and yes, I am 21.) I'm also afraid of ghosts, werewizzles wolves, mackin' wit fangs really, tha devil, cellulizzles zombies (let's not even rap `bout tha movie "I Am Legend.") Bizzay thankfully I am NOT afraid of baller. They're quite lovely.
Q-Quote?This one really fits mah situation as of late with my forty-fo' mag: "I hope life isn't a joke, coz I D-to-tha-izzon't git it." --Jack Handy
R-Reason ta smile? My birthday in next Monday!! Which means tin fizzle dinna n Bunco up tha canyon wit mah family!!!
S-Season of choice? Summa--no contest.

T-Tag ten people? No. Dag yo.
U-Unknown fizzle `bout me? Fizzay . Hollaz to the East Side: contrary ta popular belief I like stylin' some movies (they mizzle be of H-to-tha-izzigh historizzles or comical quality) n I also like stylin' video games...ok, jiznust mario cart n guitar hero, but video games, neverthizzles.
V-Vegetable?
Artichokes--they makes blingin' so piznosh.
W-Worse habit? Facebizzle is tha ultimate time-suck'n black hizzy of crazy gansta surf'n doom!!!
Y-yo favorite food? I really love all food, but some favorizzles is Mom's twice baked potatoes n corn flakes chicken, Rick's Thai curry, Brotha Bueno Bars, Betos' Bacon Breakfast Burritos (izzle tizzy 10 times fast), anyth'n Rachel n Cheryl make, n Cadbury chocolate fo gettin yo pimp on.
Z-Zodiac Sign? Canca....yeah, I'm pretty crabby. ;)

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

girl, you got WAY too much time on yo hands.

Rachel said...

I don't know what post I like better, the normal prose one or the gangsta one (especially when Daniel reads it out loud).