Thursday, May 17, 2007

really really ridiculously smart looking people

Hey all,
Life has found me in Oxford and I'm surrounded by really smart/good looking men. Ok, who am I kidding? After spending three weeks in the country side with only women and lambs to keep me company, any guy looks good. Sigh. We saw the very anticipated King Lear the other night in Stratford-on-Avon and it was very very good, and very very sad. Ian was a gem...and he got nude for a scene...that was different. Anywho, today we are hanging out in Oxford where C.S. Lewis and Tolkien sipped coffe over their writings. It's a really great college town and i've promised myself that in my second life, i'm going to do really well in school so i can go to college here. No more sluffing at Gandolfo's. Hehe. I've fallen in love with the cheese here. I don't think i'll ever go back to chedder. Yuck. The chocolate is also a dangerous affair. I've sold my soul to the Cadbury easter bunny. It's over.
Anywho, internet time is short. I hope you are all well. Thanks for the emails.
Much love,
Evelyn

No comments: